No age restriction
Maximum of 6 tickets
Children must attend with an adult.
Please bring your own mat to sit on, and an instrument for your child to play. Please keep an eye on our facebook page for other equipment to bring (it will always be things you can find around the house)
The venue is Covid secure and our sessions will adhere to the latest Covid guidelines. Please do not attend if you or your child are unwell. The venue has a toilet and kitchen and is well ventilated (so layer up!)
Please note, we will also be publishing the session to an invited audience on Zoom, let us know if you would prefer for you and child to be off camera.
There is limited free carparking at the site, please park on the right hand side of the car park. If you can, please use public transport (a bus stop is outside), or it is a short walk from the City Centre, or use the free parking on the Forest Recreation Grounds which is 10-15 mins walk, or plenty of bike and pushchair storage.
- The Zoom session will be taking place from IMARA Offices where a handful of families will be joining us live in a Covid secure venue.
- Please check Rainbow Stripes facebook page for what equipment you will need from around your house to join in with the session.
- Send any requests, birthdays or shout outs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The sessions have been funded by SSBC. You are more than welcome to attend for free, but if you can, please consider giving a donation to IMARA here https://www.facebook.com/donate/1757711131035082/
- As they are funded, we will need your comments on the session, please take a couple of minutes to give us your feedback here https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/FZM66X6
- Please note, as the sessions are funded, there will be moments where we record the Zoom sessions for evaluation purposes and the recordings will be kept securely. Please do not record the Zoom sessions at home to respect the privacy of others.
Contact Sue on 07792 308432 or email@example.com for further information